The JCM is a 4 Person Scramble Golf Tournament
This year's outing is Saturday 8/12/23 with 9am Shotgun Start. The event takes place at Pine Brook Golf Links located at 11043 Durkee Road, Grafton.
Fees are $100 and must be paid before the event. Includes: 18 Holes of Golf with Cart, Early Bird Breakfast, Lunch (at the turn), Steak Dinner at Pine Brook (after golf), Beverages, and Cash Prizes for Winning Teams. Skins Game, Chopper Whiskey Hole-in-One Contest, Closest to the Pin, and Long Drive Contests will be available.
Registration is OPEN
Please select one of the options below. We accept cash, credit card, or check. Deadline is 7/29/23. Please make check out to American Legion Post 91.
Please download our form and follow one of the options for registering:
Option 1: By Mail
- Fill out form and make check out to American Legion Post 91.
- Mail to: James C. Masie Memorial Golf Classic, Albert E. Baesel American Legion Post 91, 91 American Legion Parkway, Berea, Ohio 44017.
Option 2: Register at American Legion Post 91 (Post 91 Members Only)
- Visit Albert E. Baesel American Legion Post 91, 91 American Legion Parkway, Berea, Ohio 44017.
- Fill out Registration Book.
- Pay by check, cash, credit, or debit card.
Option 3: Contact the JCM Committee
- Contact the JCM Committee by emailing email@example.com.
- A committee member will make arrangements for registering your team.
Players golf in foursomes. You can register as a team or individual. All players are welcome. Players are required to check-in 1 hour prior to 9am start. Starting holes will be available at Post 91 (or at check-in).